Rabu, 12 Maret 2014

Application Letter


13 March 2014

Manager
Human Resources Department
PT Pertamina (Persero)
Palembang

Dear Mr ...,

Having heard that there is an exciting vacancy for BPA-D3 on www.pertamina.com, I am interested in joining at your established company.  PT Pertamina (Persero) as a state-owned company to carry out integrated business core in oil, gas, renewable and new energy based on strong commercial principles both inside and outside the country, PT Pertamina (Persero) strives to provide the best and a real contribution to the welfare of the nation in utilizing every potential of Indonesia.

My name is Desy Fitriyanti A.Md, I am 21 years old.  I have graduated from Business Administration at State Polytechnic of Sriwijaya in September 2013 with GPA 3.58.  I consider myself that I have qualifications as you want.  I have good command on English, both oral and written.

I would express my gratitude for your attention and I hope I could have the opportunity to follow your recruitment test.


Yours sincerely,



Desy Fitriyanti, A.Md
 

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar